The Environment & Logistics
- We reduce air freight to an absolute minimum and prefer transportation by sea vessels as the CO2 emissions per ton/mile is much lower.
- We use ships from the Far East to Europe with longer travel times as the CO2 emissions are much lower than faster ships.
- Our main warehouse is situated directly on the river Rhine in Germany so that containers can be transported from the port of Rotterdam by barges instead of trucks.
- Our new warehouse was constructed according to the latest energy efficiency standards.
- We only work with forwarders which have the newest trucks and equipment and which reach the highest standards in regards to CO2 emissions by the EU.
- We always seek to maximise truck loads to reduce the number of vehicles on the roads.