Verbatim batteries provide a safe source of power for all appliances when used in the correct way. They should not be misused or abused and the following details should be taken into consideration at all times.
1. The batteries can short circuit if the positive and negative terminals come into contact with one another. This can lead to venting and leakage.
2. Keep all batteries out of reach of children. If a battery is swallowed seek medical advice immediately.
3. Do not charge batteries Charging non-rechargeable batteries cause gas and/or heat generation resulting in possible explosions and/or fire.
4. Do not dispose of batteries in a fire.
5. Do not put the same poles on the batteries together.
6. Do not deform, crush or puncture batteries.
7. Do not take batteries apart.
8. Do not dispose of batteries with regular house hold waste.