MediaShare Interface Features
Designed for easy network storage, Verbatim’s MediaShare comes with all the features needed to manage content.
The user-friendly interface makes it easy to do the following:
- Share Content. Share, manage and view content such as photos through the intuitive interface; upload entire photo albums directly to Facebook® or email links to friends through album sharing.
- Stream Multimedia—Play music, photos and videos on a variety of digital devices like Sony Playstation® 3, Microsoft Xbox 360 and other DLNA compliant devices.
- Multi-task. Consumers can enjoy MediaShare content in numerous ways. They can listen to their favourite songs and view pictures in the living room through a TV, while someone else listens to different music on a laptop in the kitchen, all accessed simultaneously from one MediaShare.
- Access Anywhere. With MediaShare, consumers can access their files anytime from any location with an internet connection.
- Create User Accounts. Multiple user accounts are available for set-up.
- Protect Data. Consumers can establish automated back-ups of their networked computers and run manual back-ups anytime. Also, the MediaShare offers password protection for user accounts, even on shared album links.
- Manage Hardware. The intuitive user interface allows consumers to best manage the server.
Microsoft® Windows® 8
Vista, XP Home or Pro (SP1 or SP2), 2000 (SP4), Macintosh® OS X
Broadband Internet Connection
1 x eSATA
3 x USB 2.0 host ports
DLNA compatible, iTunes Server
MediaShare Home Network Storage
AC Power Adaptor with EU & UK plugs
Quick Start Guide
CD Rom with software and set up procedure
Verbatim's MediaShare Server makes sharing photos and videos of summer
vacations and family events easy. Organise and group photos into digital albums.
From there, create and automatically email an album link that allows friends and
family to view or download photos and videos directly from MediaShare. Albums
can be uploaded directly from MediaShare™ to Facebook® or Flickr®**