Rapier V1 Laser Gaming Mouse
Den här produkten är inte längre tillgänglig
- Adjustable dpi setting: 800 to 3200 dpi “on the fly” sensitivity adjustment
- Teflon feet for a smooth gliding action
- 7 dpi settings available via the software (400 – 3200dpi)
- Weight adjustment for your preferred set up (7 x removable 4.5 gram weights)
- Gamer Toolkit Software included enabling keyboard key/mouse button combination setting.
- Support with 3 group Macro setting; saved to the mouse directly
- Hot key design for ''triple click'' function
- USB full speed with better transmission
- Verbatim Two Year Limited Warranty.
Windows 2000 / XP / Vista
USB / USB 2.0 port
- Resolution: 800 – 3200 selectable dpi
- Acceleration: 20G
- Tracking Speed: 65ips (inches per second)
- Frame rate: 7800fps (frames per second)
- Buttons: 7 programmable buttons
- Dimensions: 118mm x 72mm x 44mm (L x W x H)
- Product Weight: 162 grams
- Pack Contents: Laser Gaming Mouse, Weight bag, Mouse bag, Quick Start Guide, CD ROM containing Gamer Toolkit Software & User Guide.
Dimensions: 118mm x 72mm x 44mm (L x W x H)
Product Weight: 162 grams
Rapier V1 is a 9 button USB laser gaming mouse with 7 of the buttons being programmable. With on-board data store technology macro, key board and mouse functions can be saved directly to the mouse by using the Gamer Toolkit Software included in the pack.
Rapier V1 has 2 modes, standard and gaming. The 7 buttons can be programmed under gaming mode and then used on any PC without the need for the software giving full portability of your favourite game settings.
The Teflon feet give a smoother gliding action and quicker response time during the game. The Rapier V1 features a 'Hot Key' for the triple click function and the gold plated USB connector gives improved connection between the mouse and the PC. The mouse also has 5 removable 4.5 gram weights so you can balance the mouse for your choice of game or preferance.
Laser Gaming Mouse
Quick Start Guide
CD ROM containing Gamer Toolkit Software & User Guide.