Rapier V2 Laser Gaming Mouse
Den här produkten är inte längre tillgänglig
- Adjustable dpi setting: 800 to 3200 dpi ''on the fly'' sensitivity adjustment
- 7 dpi settings available via the software (400 – 3200dpi)
- Reversible foot pads for optimal gaming perfomance
- Weight adjustment for your preferred setup (7 x removable 4.5 gram weights)
- Gamer Toolkit Software included enabling keyboard key/mouse button combination setting
- Support with 3 group Macro setting saved to the mouse directly
- Verbatim Two Year Limited Warranty.
Windows 2000 / XP / Vista
USB / USB 2.0 port
- Resolution: 800 – 3200 selectable dpi
- Acceleration: 20G
- Tracking Speed: 40ips (inches per second)
- Frame rate: 9600fps (frames per second)
- Buttons: 8 buttons - 7 programmable
- Dimensions: 120mm x 74mm x 42mm (LxWxH)
- Product Weight: 167 grams
- Pack Contents: Laser Gaming Mouse, Weight Bag, Quick Start Guide, CD ROM containing Gamer Toolkit Software & User Guide.
Dimensions: 120mm x 74mm x 42mm (LxWxH)
Product Weight: 167grams
Rapier V2 is an 8 button USB laser gaming mouse with 7 of the buttons being programmable. With on-board data store technology macro, key board and mouse functions can be saved directly to the mouse by using the Gamer Toolkit Software included in the pack.
Rapier V2 has 2 modes, standard and gaming. The 7 buttons can be programmed under gaming mode and then used on any PC without the need for the software giving full portability of your favourite game settings.
The gaming performance can be altered by the foot pads, which are reversible, each side giving a slightly different experience. The mouse also has 7 removable 4.5 gram weights so you can balance the mouse for your choice of game or preferance.
Laser Gaming Mouse
Quick Start Guide
CD ROM containing Gamer Toolkit Software & User Guide